Brogues in Mykonos.

1 comment
I have always been a small town girl. And I have loved it. Everyone knows everyone there. You don't know what traffic is. Every other place is a tourist place. You grow with the town. And you always belong there. Always.

Now, I am in Gurgaon. And its no small town. And I am finding it hard to call this city my own. But one has to try. So, I have promised myself that every week, I am going to try something new in Gurgaon and Delhi. This new could be a restaurant, a boutique, a tourist spot, a blog post. Anything. But new. 

So today was the first day of living up to my promise. And I did two things. And I am doing the third.

First, I went to Mykonos. It's this cozy little Greek restaurant in Shahpur Jat. Amazing Greek food (not that I have had Greek food before), amazing interiors (white and blue) and an amazingly amazing owner, Anastasia. I was a little disappointed with the area it is located in but once I went upstairs and met the lovely owner, I knew I'll have a good time. It is cozy, has the classic white and blue shades of Greece and the food is differently tasty. Prepared with delicious Greek herbs (which the owner gets from Greece every three months) and olive oil (Extra virgin. As the owner insisted), you just want to keep eating. We tried Pita Burchette, Tzatziki, Spaghetti Napolitan, Chicken Tangania and Bakhlava and loved them all. Greek music in the background just adds to the soulful ambiance (There is a Greek song which has the same melody as the song "Mehbooba Mehbooba" from "Sholay"!).

Mykonos, Shahpur Jat, Delhi
Second, I tried a new attire. And I used the very basic essentials every girls' wardrobe should have:

Blazers

Wear them with high-waist pants or jeans, over a t-shirt or a shirt, printed or plain. Wear   them to transform your simple attire to a stylish one.

White linen shirt

A MUST HAVE. Beige shorts, blue jeans, high-waist pants, with a printed scarf or a stylish bag. A baggy white linen shirt is your savior.

Jeans

The name is enough. My experience tells me to have a fitted pair and a slightly loose one. A light blue shade and a dark one.

Brogues

They are comfortable and are major attention grabbers. Go with jeans, pants, skirts and stockings! Why should boys have all the fun ;)

Blazer: Forever 21
White Linen shirt: UCB
Jeans: Only
Brogues: Clarks
Third, I am writing a new blog post.

Μέχρι την επόμενη φορά

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment :

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete